Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I LOVE woodgrain paper!!!

    Hello there! I'm back with another layout to share! Woodgrain  has been a major trend in scrapbooking for a little while now, and I must say, I did not love it at first! I  didn't know what to do with such masculine looking paper (having 3 girls and all). Then I started seeing some beautiful layouts made by some very talented scrappers! Their scrapbook pages looked feminine and  soft:) Needless to say, I have jumped on the woodgrain band wagon! Ha! Here is one of my layouts using woodgrain paper as a background.


Used all DCWV papers with this layout along with some fancy pants chipboard letters and some random embellishments from my stash! I'm linking this page up to the pink elephant challenge blog! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute layout! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant this week!

    ReplyDelete