Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

     Okay, okay, I know it's July 6th, but better late than never right? Ha! We had a fun 4th! We spent the day with family and enjoyed some yummy BBQ, lawn games, swimming , and of course, Fireworks!!!
     Now on to scrappy things! I have been trying to challenge myself with my scrapbooking. One of the things I have been wanting to do more of is two page layouts! I usually am a 12x12 scrapper, but I think two pagers are great for those times when you have a lot of pictures you want to scrap of one event or day. I had a lot of pictures of a day we spent at Pismo beach, so I thought it would be a good opportunity to stretch my creativity and do a two page layout!



          I love those pictures! We had such a fun day playing in the sand and waves! The papers I used are mostly from the My Minds Eye Sweetest thing collection. The green/blue paper and the paper used for the butterfly's is DCWV. The cardstock is Colorbok. I inked the edges and embossed the die cut sun with my cuttlebug! The butterfly's are from my new Martha Stewart punch that I LOVE!!! The flourish, title and sun were all cut with my Cricut expression!
       I have been getting to scrap a lot lately so I have many more layouts to share! I will be back soon:) Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment