Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Some yummy layouts to share!!!

     Hello every one in blog land! I'm back to share some of my latest layouts:) This post has quite a few pictures, so bear with me!
     This first layout was made mostly with the Dear Lizzy Neopolitan collection by American Crafts. I love how easy that line is to work with!



     I love how colorful that layout is! Its so cheerful:) It goes great with the picture of my daughter playing in the water, don't you think? This next layout is one of my all time favorites! I used mainly My Minds Eye, Miss Caroline collection. I just love me some MME papers!




I just love that wood grain paper! The picture of my two youngest daughters is a favorite too! If you have any questions or just want to say hi, be sure to leave a comment! I'd love to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment